EVERSTAR Low power LED 2835 0.2W 3V 6500K 28-30lm 0.060A CRI 80 – ES-2835-023V-L2-865
Part No: ES-2835-023V-L2-865
Description: SMD LED 2835 0.2W 3V – Low Power
Applications: Down Light, Spot Light, High Bay Light, Flood Light, Outdoor Light
Product Avalibility Lead Time
LED 2835 0.2W 3V / 28-30lm / 6500K
Part No: ES-2835-023V-L2-865
Description: 2835 SMD LED – Low Power 0.2W 3V
Specifications: LED 2835 0.2W 3V
- Dimensions – 2.8 × 3.5 × 0.68 mm
- Package – 2835
- Rated Power – 0.2W
- Voltage – 3V
- Current – 0.060A
- Flux – 28-30lm
- CCT – 6500K
- CRI- 80
- External Dimensions ：3.5*2.8*0.7(L*W*H)
- Internal Structure: Chip on Copper Board
- Viewing Angle:120°
- Chip Material: GaN
- RoHS Compliant
Application: Low Power SMD LED ES-2835-023V-L2-865
- Down Light
- Spot Light
- High Bay Light
- Flood Light
- Outdoor Light
Everstar Low power SMD LED 2835 0.2W 3V
This 2835 LED Light Source is a high-performance energy efficient device that can handle the high thermal and high driving current. The small package outline and high intensity make it an ideal choice for LED panel lights, LED bulb lights, LED tube lights, backlighting, etc.
The White Power LED is available in the range of color temperatures of 6500K.ES-2835-023V-L2-865 has a footprint that is compatible with most of the same-size LED in the market today.
Precaution for use: Everstar Low power SMD LED 2835-023V-L2-865
- Everstar Low power SMD LED 2835 0.2W 3V should not be used in any type of fluid such as water, oil, organic solvent, etc. When washing is required, IPA should be used.
- When the LEDs are illuminating, the operating current should be decided after considering the ambient maximum temperature.
- LEDs must be stored to maintain a clean atmosphere. If the LEDs are stored for 3 months or more after being shipped from Everstar, a sealed container with nitrogen in the atmosphere should be used for storage.
- The LEDs must be used within seven days after opening the moisture-proof packing. Repack unused Products with anti-moisture packing, fold them to close any opening and then store them in a dry place.
- The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement without notice.
- This LED is sensitive to static electricity and surge. It is recommended to use a wristband or anti-electrostatic glove when handling the LEDs.
- On manual soldering, a solder tip must be needed as a ground for usage. If a voltage that exceeds the absolute maximum rating is applied to LEDs, it will cause damage to LEDs and result in destruction. Damaged LEDs will show some unusual
characteristics such as leak current remarkably increase, turn-on voltage becomes lower and the LEDs get unlighted at low current.
|Dimensions||2.8 × 3.5 × 0.68 mm|
There are no inquiries yet.
|Settings||EVERSTAR Low power LED 2835 0.2W 3V 6500K 28-30lm 0.060A CRI 80 - ES-2835-023V-L2-865 remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX009-0300-6080A remove||Everstar COB 22 LES 38W 36V 1.05A 140lm/W - ES-22-XX038-1050-4080A remove||Everstar TUNABLE COB 11 LES 12W 36V 0.3A 110lm/W - ES-11-EQ012-300-2760-T85 remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 7W 36V 0.2A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX007-0200-4080A remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 3W 10V 0.3A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX003-0300-6080A remove|
|Availability||1 in stock||2202 in stock||4920 in stock||1 in stock||450 in stock||11000 in stock|
|Add to cart|
|Dimensions||2.8 × 3.5 × 0.68 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm||28 × 28 × 1.5 mm||15.8 × 15.8 × 1.8 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.