LED 2835 1W 9V (L1865)
Part No: ES 2835 109V L1 865
Description: SMD LED 2835 1W 9V – MID Power
Applications: Down Light, Spot Light, High Bay Light, Flood Light, Outdoor Light
1W LED / 9V / 130-140lm / 6500K
Product Avalibility Lead Time
LED 2835 1W 9V – 2835 LED Light Source is a high-performance energy-efficient device that can handle high thermal and high driving currents. The small package outline and high intensity make it an ideal choice for LED panel lights, LED bulb lights, LED tube lights, backlighting, etc. The White Power LED is available in a range of color temperatures from 2700K to 7000K as well as in Red, Amber, Pink, Green, and Blue colors.
SPECIFICATIONS – 1W LED 2835 9V
- Part No – ES 2835 109V L1 865
- Brand – EVERSTAR
- Internal Structure: Chip on Copper Board
- Viewing Angle:120°
- Chip Material:GaN
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions – 2.8 × 3.5 × 0.68 mm
- Package – 2835
- Rated Power -1W
- Voltage – 9V
- Current – 0.10A
- Flux – 130-140lm
- CCT – 6500K
- CRI – 80
FEATURES – 1W LED 2835 9V
- High efficacy
- Low thermal resistance
- Compatible with automatic pick and place equipment
- Compatible with the reflow soldering process
- Market standard 2835 size
APPLICATIONS – LED 2835 1W 9V
- LED Street light
- LED Floodlight
- Landscape Lighting
- Architectural/ Decorative lighting
- Indoor and Outdoor display
PRECAUTION FOR USE – 9V LED
- This device should not be used in any type of fluid such as water, oil, organic solvent, etc. When washing is required, IPA should be used.
- When the LEDs are illuminating, operating current should be decided after considering the ambient maximum temperature.
- LEDs must be stored to maintain a clean atmosphere. If the LEDs are stored for 3 months or more after being shipped from Everstar, a sealed container with a nitrogen atmosphere should be used for storage.
- The LEDs must be used within seven days after opening the moisture proof packing. Repack unused Products with anti-moisture packing, fold to close any opening and then store in a dry place.
- The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement without notice.
- This LED is sensitive to the static electricity and surge. It is recommended to use a wrist band or anti-electrostatic glove when handling the LEDs.
- On manual soldering, a solder tip must be needed as grounded for usage. If over voltage that exceeds the absolute maximum rating is applied to LEDs, it will cause damage to LEDs and result in destruction. Damaged LEDs will show some unusual
characteristics such as leak current remarkably increase, turn-on voltage becomes lower and the LEDs get unlighted at low current.
|Dimensions||2.8 × 3.5 × 0.68 mm|
There are no enquiries yet.
|Settings||LED 2835 1W 9V (L1865) remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 3W 10V 0.3A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX003-0300-6080A remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XQ009-0300-6080 remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX009-0300-4080A remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX009-0300-6080A remove||Everstar COB 7 LES 3W 10V 0.3A 110lm/W - ES-07-XQ003-0350-3080A remove|
|Name||LED 2835 1W 9V (L1865) remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 3W 10V 0.3A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX003-0300-6080A remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XQ009-0300-6080 remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX009-0300-4080A remove||Everstar COB 11 LES 9W 36V 0.25A 110lm/W - ES-11-XX009-0300-6080A remove||Everstar COB 7 LES 3W 10V 0.3A 110lm/W - ES-07-XQ003-0350-3080A remove|
|Availability||4426405 in stock||1000 in stock||1 in stock||3000 in stock||927 in stock||1 in stock|
|Add to cart|
|Dimensions||2.8 × 3.5 × 0.68 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm||13.5 × 13.5 × 1.5 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.