Wire wound resistor 47R/2W 5% – ETRON
Wire Wound Resistors by ETRON
Features: Wire wound resistor 47R/2W 5%
- According to IEC 61000-4-5 standard.
- Excellent Flame Retardent Coating
Applications: Wire wound resistor 47R/2W 5%
- Electricity meter
- Led Drivers & Ballast
people are viewing this right now
Specifications: Wire wound resistor 47R/2W 5%
- Dimensions : 16 × 5.5 × 5.5 mm
- Resistance: 47R
- Rated Power: 2W
- Tolerance: 5%
- Temperature coefficient: +200PPM/°C
- Short-time Overload: 5 Times of Rated Power. AR/R+ (2%+0.050) MAX, No mechanical damage observed
- Solder Ability: The solder bath is Maintained at 230°C, Specimen Leads are immersed in the bath for 3 sec, A suitable flux is used in the process above 95% coverage observed.
- Soldering heat: Solder bath is Maintained at 350°C, Specimen Leads are subject to bath for 10 sec,- (No mechanical damage was Observed.)
- Impulse & Surge (Combination) Immunity: “Withstands 5 Pulse @1.2/50us & 8/20μs, with 5+VE and -VE Polarity Mode, as per IEC 61000-4-5 standard. AR/R+(5% +0.050).”
- Resistance to solvent: A Specimen Shall be subjected to IPA for a Duration of 1 Min, 10 strokes of hard brush shall be applied and test shall be conducted 3 times. The Marking shall remain legible
- Load life in humidity: “The test shall be subjected to an amb. Of 40°C with RH as 95% for the duration of 65 days-AR/R1 (5% +0.050) Max No Mechanical damage Observed.”
- Load life: “1000 hrs load at 70°C for full power dissipation. Duty cycle shall be 1½ Hr. On & ½ Hr. Off.AR/R± (5% +0.050) Max”
- Terminal strength: Pull Test using 5N Force. Bend Test Through 180° Three Times, No Mechanical damage.
- Power-0.5W to 12 Watts (at 40°C)
- Color Codes and Printing are available as per customer requirements.
- Epoxy Colour- Brown, Grey, Pink, Green
- Low inductance Aryton – Perry winding type resistors are available for the Non-Inductive type. (on request)
- Tin-Plated copper terminals.
- High-grade Wire alloys on the ceramic core for better performance.
- Non-Inductive-type Wire Wound Resistors are available on Request.
- Higher Ohmic Values are made as per Customer Requirements.
- Miniature & Ultra- Miniatures are specially Developed & available on Request.
- Above 15 KV impulse and surge, available on request and feasibility.
What is a wire wound resistor?
ETRON Wire-wound Resistor with a rod-type ceramic body and tin-plated iron surface steel end cap. This ETRON series through hole fixed resistor features annealed copper coated with tin-lead wire, insulated and non-flame paint coating. This resistor can be joined by welding. No evidence of flaming or arcing. The terminal leads shall be bent through 90° at a point of about 6mm from the body of the resistor and shall be rotated through 360° about the original axis of the bent terminal in alternating directions for a total of 3 rotations.
- Non-inductive type
- Excellent flame resistance
- 40°C Ambient temperature
Advantages of Wire Wound Resistor
- This resistor is employed in high-power circuits
- It will not affect by the noise
- It is thermally constant.
The applications of the wire-wound resistors include the following.
- Space and defense
- Transducer devices
- Medical devices
- Audio devices
- Video Devices
- Balancing of voltage & current
- Current sensing
- Telephone switching systems
|Dimensions||16 × 5.5 × 5.5 mm|
|Rated Power|| |
No more offers for this product!
There are no enquiries yet.
|Settings||Wire wound resistor 47R/2W 5% - ETRON remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 220R/1W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 33R/2W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 68R/2W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 2.2R/3W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 47R/1W 5% remove|
|Name||Wire wound resistor 47R/2W 5% - ETRON remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 220R/1W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 33R/2W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 68R/2W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 2.2R/3W 5% remove||ETRON Wire wound resistor 47R/1W 5% remove|
|Availability||2290 in stock||2575291 in stock||2233 in stock||1185900 in stock||26370 in stock||2027825 in stock|
|Add to cart|
|Dimensions||16 × 5.5 × 5.5 mm||12 × 4.5 × 4.5 mm||16 × 5.5 × 5.5 mm||16 × 5.5 × 5.5 mm||12 × 4.5 × 4.5 mm||12 × 4.5 × 4.5 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.